Real Racism In The US. Ant-White, Anti-US Liberals.
Below is an article about an SEIU reject telling people that anyone who is anti-immigrant is racist. That is such a line of BS. The only reason that these people are pro-immigrant is that they think they can get them all in the unions under the liberal banner.
Speaking for myself, I have NEVER been anti-immigrant. Our country is based on the melting-pot of the world. Look around any major city and you will see many cultures and nations working together as Americans. Nothing is more American than that.
I want immigration, but I have some simple requirements:
- Every person who enters the country is documented and passes a criminal check. You need to pay for the paperwork processing and the background check.
- Every person who is in the US illegally now goes home. You already broke the law. I have no use for you.
- You have a skill or need that the US wants to fill. If we need workers and you know the job, come on over. Just fill out the paperwork first. A company in the US must declare that they want you in the US to fill this need.
- You are required to meet the same requirements as US workers. Same taxes, same training, and so on.
- If you break the law in the US, you pay for it in the US. If its a felony, you go to jail and then you get deported, permanently.
- If you come to the US and have a kid here, it should not entitle you to live here permanently. (This may be a tough one)
- Your time in the US is limited. If you work here for a certain amount of time, you need to apply for citizenship.
- You have to acclimatize to OUR culture. You cannot expect us to acclimatize to yours (yes, Muslims, talking to you)
- You MUST speak and read English.
- I love the idea of adding new people to the US. The US is enriched by other cultures and ideas and people from other lands, but…
- It’s OUR country. You have to earn your place and follow our rules. That’s not racism, that the basic roles of government in the US.
- You claim to want to be part of our great nation? Prove it. And if you are a politician pushing for amnesty for all those who are already ignoring our laws, you are a traitor.
Gerry Hudson, the Executive Vice President of Service Employees International Union (SEIU), told a panel on CSPAN this past week:
“I think we got some real problems. I spent a lot of time in Wisconsin and places like that where I have heard some of the most anti-immigrant sentiments around. It’s so f***ing rabidly racist.”