Obama: Fences and Border Patrols “Won’t Work”. How Do You Know? You Never Tried.
Every single illegal immigrant needs to go home. Want a solution that works?
- Keep them out. Bring the military in to defend the border from the invasion. Give them the ability to do WHATEVER IT TAKES.
- Keep them from making money. Make sure that any company who hires someone has a way to check citizenship and ANY company who knowingly hires an illegal is fined so hard that they would never even consider it.
- Make English the national language. It will save tons of money where everything does not have to be in multiple languages.
- They come here because its profitable and easy. Make the money go away, make it a challenge to get here.
- 10% of our population is out of work, so stop with the “they only do jobs US people won’t”. It’s BS and you all know it.
(CNSNews.com) – President Barack Obama said today that U.S. borders cannot be secured with fences and border patrols. “It won’t work,” he said.
Obama made the statement in a speech at American University in Washington, D.C. in which he called on Congress to enact a “comprehensive immigration reform” law that would include a “pathway for legal status” for illegal immigrants—or what critics call amnesty.
“Even as we are committed to doing what’s necessary to secure our borders, even without passage of the new law, there are those who argue that we should not move forward with any other elements of reform until we have fully sealed our borders,” said Obama. “But our borders are just too vast for us to be able to solve the problem only with fences and border patrols. It won’t work. Our borders will not be secure as long as our limited resources are devoted to not only stopping gangs and potential terrorists, but also the hundreds of thousands who attempt to cross each year simply to find work.”