What is it with Democrats and Sex Offenders?
Let’s not stop there. Look at Kevin Jennings, the “safe school czar” who not only supports NAMBLA, but is trying to push underage sex, gay sex, child molestation, and prostitution as acceptable and positive things.
When Maryland, in a brief moment of sanity, elected a Republican governor, one of his acts was to create a Sexual Offender Advisory Board to advise the state on policies for dealing with creeps and perverts. That was in 2006. Then, Democrat Governor Martin O’Malley let the board sit empty for four years, until the election of 2010 came up, when he finally appointed people to the board..
Why would a Democrat Governor leave a Sex Offender Board completely vacant for four years, I think I have an idea.
- Democrat Representative Gerry Studds molested an underage House Page. Re-Elected nine times by the Democrat voters of Massachusetts.
- Democrat Representative Mel Reynolds, removed from office after molesting a 16 year old campaign worker and planning a threesome with her 15 year old niece, pardoned by fellow Democrat sex offender Bill Clinton(rapist), and given a job by philanderer Jesse Jackson.
- Democrat Governor of Ohio Ted Strickland, employed a convicted sex offender as a campaign manager and vacationed in Italy with him.
- Democrat Representative Barney Frank, allowed a paramour to run a prostitution ring from the condo they shared.
- Thirteen Democrats voted present on a bill condemning the American Psychological Association’s endorsement of "adult-child sex." (PC-speak for child molesting.) Including Barney Frank and Ted Strickland.
- Democrat Mayor of Portland Sam Adams, molested an underage dude. Still in office.
- Jeff Rosato, an aide to Democrat Senator Barbara Boxer, arrested for distribution of child pronography.
- Democrat Mayor of Racine Wisconsin Gary Becker will be sentenced today for sex crimes involving child pornography, and soliciting sex from underage girls.
So, yeah, naturally, a Democrat Governor isn’t going to be that concerned with sex offenders. He’d probably have to arrest half of his caucus.
And some moonbat is out there right now thinking, "Yeah, but Mark Foley sent dirty text messages. That equals it out."