Why Did Brown Win? The Liberal Edition
Its been a lot of fun watching the insanity and gnashing of teeth amongst the liberals as they try to come up with some reason that Brown won that does not involve people hating liberal and socialist policies.
Here are just a few: (As you read them add “so that’s why the elected the anti-Obamacare, anti-big government candidate”. It makes them more surreal)
- Barack Obama – It was BOOOOSH!!!!
- Keith Olberman – Massachusetts is all racists
- Howard Dean – Massachusetts wanted a SUPER liberal heath care bill instead
- Newsweek’s Daniel Stone – What election?
- MSNBC’s Donny Deutsch – Massachussetts just wanted a “white guy”
- Boston Globe’s Brian McGrory – Mass. voters “drunk on power”
- Politico – Massachussetts voters are sexist
- Team Coakley – DNC and national Democrats screwed us
- DNC – “Political malpractice” of Team Coakley
- Steny Hoyer: Voters upset about GOP obstructionism, not Dem agenda
- Barney Frank: It was a “personality contest”
Odd that not once did they say, “hey, maybe it was the wildly unpopular socialist agenda we have been forcing down their throats”