Moonbattery: Amanda Simpson Hopes to Open Future Opportunities for Public Weirdness
This seems to be getting play everywhere on the blogs, so I figured I would add my two cents.
- Yes, I think this person is a freak and a deviant
- Yes, Obama seems to scrape the bottom of the barrel to find the most deviant, radical, and insane people he can find and put them in positions of power
- No, I don’t have an issue with this one… yet
I know, you guys are building an effigy of me now, but hear me out. Unlike Jennings who is a homosexual, pedophile advocate and has a long history of trying to turn children into fist f*cking, gay prostitutes (sadly, I wish I was exaggerating there), I don’t see that with this guy. Until information comes out that he is forcing his agenda on people through his position of power, he is not a problem.
- Do I honestly believe that he will remain dormant and not do anything like that, no way. But until he does, I can’t convict without evidence.
- So, all I can say is keep a watch on this one. It’s one more weirdo in the freakshow that is the Obama administration, but we don’t yet know how dangerous a freak he will be. It’s a shame that everyone Obama picks has to be evaluated not on their merits (they usually have none), but on how much damage they will do to the US.
The freak show that passes for our government has gotten even freakier with the appointment of Amanda Simpson to be a Senior Technical Advisor to the Commerce Department:
A 2004 YWCA "Woman on the Move," Simpson recently served as Deputy Director in Advanced Technology Development at Raytheon Missile Systems in Tucson, Arizona.
At Raytheon, Simpson … transitioned from male to female and was instrumental in convincing the military contractor to add gender identity and expression to its equal employment opportunity policy.
Simpson is not a woman, but a man who dresses like a woman. It can be assumed that he will use his ascension in the federal bureaucracy to continue to advance systemic bias against people who aren’t perverts.